Offering the finest in Southwest Florida slip rentals, the TARPON CLUB Marina can accommodate up to 140 boats up to 36 feet in length. Best of all, we can offer the peace of mind that comes with knowing your boat is protected by the latest security measures and technologies and cared for by a staff of trained professionals.
- Centrally located between Marco Island and Naples with direct access to the Gulf of Mexico
- Inside storage, outside covered racks and wet slips available
- 4 wash racks over containment area with water recovery system
- Elaborate fish cleaning table
- Fuel and bait available
- Pre- and post-launch services
Dry Boat Storage:
- Can accommodate up to 140 boats up to 36 feet in length
- Fully enclosed and covered for protection from sun, wind and rain
- Gated entrance operated by keypad
- Surveillance cameras and laser beams on exterior doors
- Hurricane code rated construction
- Fire suppression system
Service & Amenities
At the TARPON CLUB Marina, state-of-the-art boat storage is only the beginning. Our highly trained staff takes pride in attending to your specific needs with an unrivaled level of personal attention and quality service. So your days on the water can start and end with comfort, confidence and ease.
- Unlimited one-hour advance launch
- Roll out of covers
- Wipe down of inside of boat
- Provide complimentary ice
- Fuel boat upon request
- Pull boat out of water
- Remove drain plug
- Flush engine
- Rinse boat
Map & Directions
Overlooking scenic Johnson Bay, the Tarpon Club Marina is conveniently located between Naples and Marco Island, providing direct access to the Gulf of Mexico and inland waters. This choice location gives you the opportunity to enjoy world-class fishing, watersports, wildlife, scenic views and more.
Get in Touch
For questions about the TARPON CLUB Marina, please call or email us.
The Tarpon Club Marina is open Tuesday through Sunday from 7:30 am - 4 pm, with the earliest launch time being 8:30 am.
For more information, please call (239) 394-5643.